1. Good morning. 早上好。
2. Good afternoon. 下午好。
3. How are you . I’m fine, thank you . 你好么?我很好，谢谢。
4. Are you fine today? 你今天还好么?
5. What’s your name? 你叫什么名字?
6. This is my twin brother, 这是我的双胞胎兄弟。
7. What is it ? It’s a photo of my family. 这是什么?这是我的一张全家福
8. Who is she ? She is my sister. 她是谁?她是我的姐妹。
9. Who’s this man ? He is my father. 这个男的是谁?他是我的爸爸。
10. What’s he ? He is a doctor. 他是干什么工作的? 他是一位医生。
11. Is this your mother ? Yes, she’s a worker. 这是你的妈妈么?是的，她是一位工人。
12. Are we classmates ? Yes ,we are . 我们是同学么?是的，我们是同学。
13. How old are you ? I’m twelve. 你多大了? 我十二岁了。
14. He’s my cousin Andy. 他是我的堂兄安蒂。
15. He’s polite and helpful . 他很有礼貌而且乐于助人。
16. She is short and slim . 她又矮又瘦。
17. He is tall and strong . 他又高又壮。
18. He is from England .He’s English . 他来自英格兰，他是英国人。
19. I have a photo here . 我这边有张照片。
20. Let me have a look . 让我看一下。
21. Is this their dog ? 这是他们的狗么?
22. Do you know this boy ? 你认识这个男孩么?
23. Look at them . 看他们。
24. They are happy too . 他们也很高兴。
25. All my new classmates 我所有的新同学
26. Open/Close the door . 打开/关上门。
27. Stand up ./ Sit down . 站起来/坐下。
28. clean the window 擦窗户
29. go to school 去学校
30. You are late .Don’t be late again . 你迟到了。别再迟到了。
31. There are sixteen boys and fourteen girls in my class .
32. an art room 一间美术室
33. a poster 一张招贴画
34. fifteen rubbers 十五块橡皮
35. eighteen pencils 十八支铅笔
36. twenty students 二十个学生
37. Is this your school ? 这是你的学校么?
38. Is there a computer room in your school ? 你的学校有一个电脑房么?
39. football field 足球场
40. How many classrooms are there in your school ? 你的学校有多少间教室?
41. an office 一个办公室
42. a toilet 一间厕所
43. a library 一个图书馆
44. Are there three buildings in Tom’s school ? 汤姆的学校里有三座大楼。
45. Are there three art rooms in Building C ? 在 C 栋大楼里有三间美术室
46. Is there a playground in Tom’s school ? 汤姆的学校里有一个操场么?
47. How many halls are there in your school ? 你的学校里有几个礼堂?
48. There are two hundred students in my school . 我的学校有两百个学生。
49. On the ground floor . 在一楼(英式)
50. On the first floor . 在一楼(美式)在二楼(英式)
51. There aren’t any libraries in my school ,but there are some reading
52. Are there any libraries in the school ? 学校里有图书馆么?
53. basketball court 篮球场
54. dining hall 食堂
55. reading room 阅览室
56. where is the bird ? It’s in the tree . 小鸟在哪?它在树上。
57. where are the students ?They are on the playground . 学生们在哪?他们在操场上。
58. on the left/right of …… 在……左边/在……右边
59. what’s in the tree ? 什么东西在树上?
1. Would you m_______ closing the door? It’s cold outside.
2. Your radio is too noisy; please t_______ it down.
3. —Would you mind cleaning the window?
—OK. I’ll do it right a_______.
4. There are many trees and flowers in our school y_______.
5. Their second t_______ is to collect some useful information.
1. Could you please _______ (show) me another one? This one is smaller.
2. Mr. Green isn’t in his office. He is at a _______ (meet).
3. Can you finish these _______ (task) in two days?
4. The music is too _______ (noise). Please turn it down.
5. Do I have _______ (wash) the dishes?
1. —Why not make a birthday card?
—OK. I’ll do it _______.
A. right B. right away C. at times D. at that time
2. Could you please _______ the radio a bit? It’s too loud.
A. turn up B. turn down C. turn off D. turn on
3. —Would you mind _______ your bike?
—No, not at all. I’ll put it under the tree right away.
A. move B. to move C. moves D. moving
4. Mother gave me the _______ of washing the dishes after dinner on my
birthday. I hated it.
A. gift B. seat C. task D. meal
5. Look at the _______. There will be a basketball match this
A. note B. project C. radio D. poster
Would you _______ my _______ here?
I _______ like the rainy days ________ _______.
The pair of jeans _______ _______.
Could you _______ _______ the window?
—Would you mind _______ more _______?
—_______ _______ _______.
A. It’s my pleasure.
B. No, not at all.
C. Where do you want to put it?
D. I want to clean my bedroom.
E. But it’s too heavy, and I can’t move it by myself.
F. What can I do for you?
G. I’m listening to music.
A: Hi, Bob! Could you please come to my bedroom?
B: OK! I’m coming! 1
A: I want to move this desk into the living room. 2 Can you help me?
B: Of course. 3
A: I want to put it near the window. Would you mind helping me put it
(They moved the desk and put it near the window. )
A: OK. Thank you very much.
A: Oh, by the way, could you please not play your CD so loudly? I’m
starting to write a report.
B: Sorry. I’ll turn it down right away.
1. _________ 2. _________ 3. _________ 4. _________ 5. _________
Manners are important to happy relations among people. No one 1 a person
with bad manners. A 2 with good manners never laughs at people when they are
in trouble. Instead, he 3 to help them. When he asks for something, he says “
4 . ” And when he receives something, he 5 says “Thank you”. He does not
interrupt 6 people when they are talking. He does not talk loudly or laugh
loudly 7 public. When he sneezes or spits, he uses a 8 . If you are late,
you 9 make an apology(道歉)to the teacher either at the time 10 after
1. A. thinks B. likes C. hates D. loves
2. A. boy B. man C. person D. give
3. A. tries B. wants C. has D. enjoys
4. A. Give me B. Please C. Yes D. Hello
5. A. never B. sometime C. usually D. still
6. A. every B. some C. his D. other
7. A. on B. at C. of D. in
8. A. book B. cup C. handkerchief D. hand
9. A. should B. will C. could D. may
10. A. or B. nor C. and D. but
Ⅰ. 答案：1. mind 2. turn 3. away 4. yard 5. task
Ⅱ. 答案：1. show 2. meeting 3. tasks 4. noisy 5. to wash
Ⅲ. 答案：1～5. BBDCD
Ⅳ. 答案：1. mind; sitting 2. don’t; at all 3. looks terrible 4. please
5. speaking; slowly; Not at all
Ⅴ. 答案：1～5. FECBA
Ⅵ. 答案：1～5. BCABC 6～10. DDCAA